Elevator Boogie w/Maynard G

Ella Fitzgerald & The Chick Webb Orchestra:  When I Get Low I Get High
Billie Holiday:  Gimme A Pigfoot And A Bottle Of Beer
Cab Calloway & His Cotton Club Orchestra:  Kickin' The Gong Around
Julie Lee & Her Boyfriends:  The Spinach Song (I Didn't Like It The First Time)
AfroCubism:  Djelimady Rumba
Arturo Sandoval:  Royal Poinciana
Buena Vista Social Club feat. Omara Portuondo:  Tiene Sabor
The Echocentrics feat. Natalia Clavier:  Has Regresado Viejo Amigo
Popular Cooper & His All Beats Band:  Arraino
The Hykkers:  I Want A Break Thru'
St. Peter And The Holy Men:  Bofoo Beye Abowa Den
Soul Brothers:  Mama Ka S'Bongile
Emile Simon:  Desert
Cordara Orchestra:  Jet Society
A Reminiscent Drive:  Ambrosia
Bonobo:  Days To Come (Instrumental)
Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra:  Great Russell Street
Eddie Shinn:  Sing My Song

Comments

Popular posts from this blog